Sansum Diabetes Research Institute's Dr. David Kerr will be a featured speaker at the upcoming Digital Diabetes Congress May 22-23, 2018 in San Francisco.
“The pace of Digital Health is moving at an exponential rate - a digital future for diabetes is getting close and closer and SDRI is taking a lead in making this happen,” says Dr. Kerr.
This meeting will cover key topics for Digital Diabetes Health
- Pathways to regulatory approval
- How to create a successful app and define the metrics of success
- Defining the population of target users within the diabetes global village
- User interface / user experience including the place of gamification
- Social Media and how to harness its potential
- Promoting adherence to Digital Health devices
- Good idea – now find an investor!
- Business modeling – scale and sustainability
- Value added opportunities for Pharma and Device companies and the new players in healthcare
- Data streams from multiple sensors – volume, velocity, veracity, variability and variety
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Integration into the electronic medical record – it has to happen. For more information and the updated agenda please click here.