The American Diabetes Association Scientific Sessions offers researchers and health care professionals the unique opportunity to share ideas and learn about the significant breakthroughs in diabetes.
SDRI is proud to have the following posters, abstracts and presentations accepted for the 82nd Scientific Sessions:
- “Precision Diabetes Medicine – a Joint ADA/EASD Initiative,” Dr. David Kerr panelist.
- Post-breakfast glycemic profiles in Hispanic/Latino adults with or at risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Demographic and psychosocial predictors of diabetes risk and glycemic control in Hispanic/Latino adults.
- Patterns of physical activity and cardiometabolic risk in Hispanic/Latino adults with or vulnerable to type 2 diabetes.
- Improving access to fresh vegetables is associated with lower stress, anxiety, and depression in predominantly Mexican-American Adults with or at risk of noninsulin treated diabetes.
- Impact of direction of long-haul travel on glycemic control in adults with type 1 diabetes (T1D) using multiple daily injections (MDI) of insulin.
- Healthcare costs of self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) compared to Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) in non-intensively treated type 2 diabetes in the real world.